Memory Editing - Experience and Gold[edit | edit source]
- Requires System 7's multifinder.
- Get a program like Cheat II and install this on the same system running the game.
- To install Cheat II, you may also need something like Disk Copy.
- With the game running, input a character's level and select long integer. Search for that value. If more than one result is found, get more experience in game and search again.
- When only one value is found, change that value to the desired value.
- Can also be used for gold. Search for a regular integer though. Gold max is 30000.
Save File Editing[edit | edit source]
- Get a program like hex edit and install this on the same system running the game.
- When the game is not running, open Legends/LoLRM/file4
Homing Stick[edit | edit source]
- In game set the homing stick to a location on the same level as you want to go, write down the coordinates.
- Go back to the barracks, save the game, exit and open the hex editor.
- Find the name of the character who has the stick you want to edit.
- Their inventory is in the second half of their section.
- Find the homing stick, it should look like:
- In this example the homing stick was at 16E, 06E. In hex, that's "10 06". Find "10 06" and change this to the new coordinates. Use hex for the new coordinates too.
- This is useful to get to locations that seem otherwise in accessible, like in The Great Tower
Character Attibutes[edit | edit source]
- Look for a set of six hex codes right next to each other near the beginning of the character defintion. These are the characters STR, INT, etc attributes. Example:
- Set these to whatever you want, but don't exceed "FF", that's the max.
- These will be reset to your character level maximum after visiting the review board.
- Having these at high levels when you go to the review board helps the review board award your character with the max HP, SP and AC gains when gaining levels.
Debug Menu[edit | edit source]
- The game appears to have resources for a debug menu when viewing the resources in resedit, but there is no known way to enable it.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.